By The C Ticket Competition
Terms and conditions
Zilzie Wines BY THE C TICKET Competition
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Zilzie Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 94 083 139 824) of 544 Kulkyne Way Karadoc VIC (Promoter).
3. This is a game of chance where winners are based on random selection after entering the competition. This game of chance operated in accordance with the guidelines of a Category 4 promotional games (trade promotions) as provided Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation Queensland.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email or phone and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Re-allocation will be based on remaining competition entrants. The winner must collect their tickets to By the C Hervey Bay at the ticket box at the event entry on the day of the event – The winner must provide photo identification at the time of collection to verify their proof of age and identity.
6. All data is handled in accordance with The Privacy Act 1988 and will only be shared between the promoter and the outlet which the entrant purchased their eligible Zilzie Wines products. By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing materials from the Promoter and the outlet which you purchased your eligible Zilzie Wines products from, you may unsubscribe by following the link provided in any marketing materials received.
7. To enter, entrants must purchase a participating Zilzie products and enter the draw at the place of purchase. The applicant must submit their full name, email address and phone number on the entry form and the register within the competition period as outlined in competition POS materials. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Strictly one entry per eligible Zilzie product purchased.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner is required to collect their prize from the box office at the event entrance on the day of the event.
10. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
ALWAYS ENJOY WINE IN MODERATION
WARNING Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998, it is an offence:
To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000). For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500).